Saturday, January 30, 2010

Trying to get back in the habit.....

So, I'm really looking forward to summer right about now. I still like Alaska, but I definitely like the summer better than the winter. The first snow was great. Loved having a winter Christmas. But now the holidays are past and I want the sun!

I am planning to go back to Arizona to visit in June. My niece Isabella is graduating from high school and my mom will be coming into town from Arkansas.... so everyone that I want to see will be there at once. Many birds.... one stone.

Anyhow. Just got home from work and getting ready to go to bed. One more night and then 4 days off. Yea!!!

4 comments:

j said...

One day I would like to experience a white Christmas.

Glad to read a post from you!

Anonymous said...

Tory Burch Flip Flops as well as these fashions big ka were this shoe's bean or sweet potato starch noodles, the scandal girl act the leading role Blake Lively to pat to once were wearing well from Lanvin and the Jimmy Choo round head splicing design low-heeled shoes, afterward, Emma Roberts has also put on one pair from the Salvatore Ferragamo high-heeled shoes
not only looked like the stars to throw the ticket has given it, started including the luxury goods to note its being lucky, the young female student might choose the color to be bright, the lovable design; The makings female may choose metal Baotou to design the Tory Burch Boots; The nous female may choose the bare color and the cream color matches traditional the black and white, in addition, this kind of shoe, because the color is outstanding enough, therefore may appear the calf is thinner, suited these to want to elongate the thigh line female student ~ Ralph the Lauren 2012 spring summer women's Tory Burch Flats series to deduct a low key aristocrat young girl should truly to put on any Tory Burch Sandals!

sovereignfunding021 said...

Great sharing...I am impressed with your Blog and got lot knowledge from your blog.

Please also visit on these hypertext keywords:--- sell my annuities | top structured settlement companies | get settlement money now | how to get settlement money now

Unknown said...

Enjoy your day off.....and yes its great feeling to have your loved ones around

Feel free to visit my blog Quoting Software