Monday, November 9, 2009

Getting Going Again

Well, I've been gone a long time, haven't I? We are enjoying our first real snow of the season up here in Alaska! Very pretty. I don't think that I'll have any problem getting into the holiday spirit this year.


Back in July Stephi and Ethen visited us here. We went down to Homer and Stephi and Jason went Halibut fishing while Henry, Ethen and I drove around and saw the sights. We also visited the Alaska Zoo and Portage Glacier while they were here.



In August Henry started the 6th grade and we are enjoying the better schools here in Alaska very much. I am seeing great improvements in Henry's Math and writing skills. We also started see a lot of moose in the yard in August and September. Fun, FUN!


Just last week Paul also came for a visit from Diego Garcia. We didn't go do a lot while he was here, but he seemed happy to just sleep in, play W.O.W. and eat some home cooking.



Jason and I are enjoying our new jobs at the Providence Alaska Medical Center. We are both making lots of new friends!

4 comments:

I can't find my blog said...

Welcome back! I've messed your posts. Looks like you're settling in really nicely.

Would love to see you post more often! (hint, hint)

Honeybell said...

So beautiful! Except for maybe the moose. The moose is kinda creepy.

:D

KWolfAK said...

I know that I haven't been posting enough. I am glad to see that a few of you still remember me. Of course I see you guys on Facebook. How do you balance all of your internet time to include both Facebook and the blog?

j said...

Yay! I'm so glad to hear from you!

We get excited when we spot a deer down here. I think I would fall out if I saw a moose.

Great photos all!